-----Original Message-----

From:  Padmanabhan Rajendran <rakamaka(--nospam--at)yahoo.com>
Subj:  Bridge Inspection - MI
Date:  Fri Oct 13, 2006 12:17 pm
Size:  527 bytes
To:  seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org

One of our clients, has requested for inspection of two, reinforced concrete, railroad bridges in Michigan. The inspection will be limited to the attachments of a couple of pipelines to the bridge piers and abutments. Can any of the list members recommend companies experienced in this field of work? Thanks.

Rajendran
 		Do you Yahoo!?