Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Older building code[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <Seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Older building code
- From: "Brian K. Smith" <smithegr(--nospam--at)bellsouth.net>
- Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 10:00:05 -0500
I am working on a litigation project and need a copy of the Standard Building Code from around 1970 (plans dated '71). Our local libraries only go back to about '76. I have searched on line but am unable to find one. My client doesn't mind paying for it, but if I could borrow one that would be acceptable as well.
Brian K. Smith, P.E.
- Prev by Subject: RE: old jst look up
- Next by Subject: Openings in ACI 318
- Previous by thread: semirigid connections steel beams webs connected to a girder web
- Next by thread: Fire rating of steel deck floor and hollow-core slabs.