RE: Descon and Risa

Does it work from inside of  risa or do you have to export? In other words
can you design the connection on the fly or is the integration just saving
you from having to enter in the member size and reactions?

             "Mark E.
             Deardorff"
             <mdeardorff@burke                                          To
             tt-wong.com>              <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
                                                                        cc
             10/17/2006 08:21
                                       RE: Descon and Risa

             Please respond to