Re: Caliche Soil Bearing in UT

Reminds me of a geo-survey engineer I worked with for a short period.
He had written reports on soils that swell in Las Vegas.
Perhaps this is the same material.
He had created a solution to pour on the swelling material
that greatly reduced such swelling.
Unfortunately, I can't remember his name, or his business name.