Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Concrete Admixture Gill 33[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Concrete Admixture Gill 33
- From: "Brian S Bossley" <BSBossley(--nospam--at)venturaengineering.com>
- Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 15:48:29 -0400
Has anybody had any success (or more likely, failure) using a microsilicate called Gill 33 in a concrete pour for a mezzanine? I’m reluctant to use it, because it pretty much contradicts everything I know about curing time and vapor transmission. They say that they can put down a 6” concrete slab, cure it within four hours, and have it ready for topping within a day.
Brian S Bossley, PE
- Prev by Subject: Compressor Foundation
- Next by Subject: Re: Concrete Boonding Agent (was: Caisson cold joint)
- Previous by thread: Headed Stud Failure at Embed Plate
- Next by thread: Problem with P/T Tendon Stressing Procedure