Concrete Admixture Gill 33

Has anybody had any success (or more likely, failure) using a microsilicate called Gill 33 in a concrete pour for a mezzanine?  I’m reluctant to use it, because it pretty much contradicts everything I know about curing time and vapor transmission.  They say that they can put down a 6” concrete slab, cure it within four hours, and have it ready for topping within a day.

Brian S Bossley, PE

Ventura Engineering

7610 Olentangy River Rd

Columbus, OH 43235