From: refugio rochin [mailto:fugeeo(--nospam--at)gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 18, 2006 10:28 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: Corner Reinforcement and Moment

Bill,
What if my bars are in the middle?  Can I not just turn the bar in the middle, and have it continue around the adjacent wall?  Do I need the full development length at the corner (ie, ldh), to continue the moment in both directions?  If I do not reach ldh, do I need to provide additional bars to meet the requirement according to A_req'd/A_provided and l_provided/ldh?

Refugio