Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Health Club Floor Load[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Health Club Floor Load
- From: "Garner, Robert" <rgarner(--nospam--at)moffattnichol.com>
- Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 15:05:27 -0700
Perhaps contact vendors of health club equipment. Hmmm, I'm seeing a field trip to a health club for educational purposes. Those stands that they stack all the barbells on have got to have some pretty good point loads. Vibrations with all those rhythmic cross-country ski things is also a consideration.
From: Mark L. Puccio
Does anyone know of a reference that suggests a live load for health club floors? I see gymnasiums listed in IBC but I am thinking free weight areas may warrant a larger load. I would like to find a reference I can point to vs. a rational determination only.
Please let me know if you know of any written standards for this.
Mark L. Puccio P.E., S.E.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Health Club Floor Load
- Next by Subject: Re: Health Club Floor Load
- Previous by thread: Re: Health Club Floor Load
- Next by thread: Re: Health Club Floor Load