From: Jim Lutz [mailto:Jim.Lutz(--nospam--at)bhcconsultants.com]
Sent: Friday, October 20, 2006 11:10 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Funny TV Show

My personal favorite of Hollywood liberties with structural engineering was a disaster movie showing the collapse of the Seattle Space Needle, with huge fractures and chunks of concrete falling off as the structure tumbled. The funny part is that the Space Needle, except for its massive foundation, is made entirely of steel.

Jim Lutz, P.E., S.E.

206 505 3400 Ext 126

206 505 3406 (Fax)

BHC Consultants, LLC