Re: "DL" displacing LL?

If your system is very redundant and able to handle the load.  otherwise you may be watching a budget.

On 10/20/06, Ganesh Thiagarajan < cethia(--nospam--at)gmail.com> wrote:
In the scheme of things it may be best to include this as an additional DL and use the entire area for LL...It may be possible that the LL in that 5 sq.ft. area be redistributed to other areas. Definitely included in seismic mass calcs...

IMHO
Ganesh