From: erik gibbs [mailto:erik.gibbs(--nospam--at)gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, October 20, 2006 9:36 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Using Old or reclaimed lumber

I am doing a a project and the architect wants a beam that spans 10 ft over an entryway, and it carries  380 plf. He wants the beam to "Look old" or be reclaimed. I guess something like a western appearance, if that makes sense. Does anyone have any experience or info about this situation?

Thanks Erik G