Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Ridge Strip Vents[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Ridge Strip Vents
- From: BCainse(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2006 00:10:50 EDT
Look on the Cor-A-Vent site under "downloads" near the bottom of the page. There are 2 PDF files developed By Kelly Cobeen for unblocked diaphragms. She gives a methodolgy for developing at least some shear across the gap.
Bill Cain, SE
In a message dated 10/20/2006 10:39:37 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time, markpemberton(--nospam--at)sbcglobal.net writes:
Usually, I require ridge blocking at every other bay for diaphragm continuity where ridge strip vents are being used. I have a client not allowing this. What are other options for creating shear continuity across the vent gap?
Bill Cain, S.E.
- Prev by Subject: Ridge Strip Vents
- Next by Subject: Re: Ridge Vents
- Previous by thread: Ridge Strip Vents
- Next by thread: Strip Vents