Practical Steel Design Book with Examples

Hi,

I will be glad if anyone can recommend a book about steel design which includes various kind of practical solved examples (columns, beams, towers, etc) by using either LRDF or ASD. I am familiar with Japanese code but recently I need to do some steel design by using LRFD or ASD.  If you can recommend such a book with many examples, I appreciate. I heard from one of my friends that the book called `Schaum's Outline of Structural Steel Design` is good and cheap. Does anyone recommend also?

Thanks in advance.

Kaynak

Start Yahoo! Auction now! Check out the cool campaign