P/T slab repair in L.A.

My client demo'ed a portion of the concrete slab that anchored one post tensioned cable. I need a P/T consultant in the Los Angeles area to inspect the damaged residential slab or at least guide me in what to do. None of the P/T firms I have contacted will touch a residential slab, or even look at it. The house is 30-years old and it seems to me that any value the P/T cables had in minimizing shinkage and settlement cracks is long past done, so what's the big deal. The entire slab is visible (carpets removed) and other than old hairline cracks, there is no evidence of new damage.

Charles Laines, S.E.