Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
recommended software for wood perforated shear wall design[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: recommended software for wood perforated shear wall design
- From: "Robert Jonkman" <rjonkman(--nospam--at)cwc.ca>
- Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 09:05:41 -0400
WoodWorks software is an excellent tool for designing perforated wood shear walls as well as segmented for both rigid diaphragm and flexible. A demo is available at www.woodworks-software.com. Currently WoodWorks conforms to the ASCE7-02 standard as well as the 1997 UBC.
Robert J. Jonkman, P.Eng.
Manager, Structural Engineering
Canadian Wood Council
Tel: 613-747-5544 ext 252
Toll Free: 800-463-5091 ext 252
Visit our website at: www.cwc.ca
Wood Engineering Software: www.woodworks-software.com
- Prev by Subject: recommended software for wood perforated shear wall design
- Next by Subject: Residential Retrofit in Riverside California - Engineer Needed
- Previous by thread: Ahkam Syahril is out of the office.
- Next by thread: RE: Using old or reclaimed lumber (Kris Hamilton, SE)