Re: P/T slab repair in L.A.

Dear Charles,

  Thanks for your email.
  Please accept my applogies for a late reply.

  The particular problem you're facing currently is quite typical. In order to resolve, I prefer either somebody visits the site, or if possible, you send me more details containing the close snaphshots (photographs) showing the details including cracks and the damaged situation.

  From my side, both the options are doable. Even a consultant/inspector can be arranged.

  I'll be glad to help you finding a solution.

  Waiting for details or your willing to arrange some site inspector.

  Regards,

  Siddiq

ENGRLAINES(--nospam--at)aol.com wrote:
      My client demo'ed a portion of the concrete slab that anchored one post tensioned cable. I need a P/T consultant in the Los Angeles area to inspect the damaged residential slab or at least guide me in what to do. None of the P/T firms I have contacted will touch a residential slab, or even look at it. The house is 30-years old and it seems to me that any value the P/T cables had in minimizing shinkage and settlement cracks is long past done, so what's the big deal. The entire slab is visible (carpets removed) and other than old hairline cracks, there is no evidence of new damage.

  Charles Laines, S.E.

 àààà
---------------------------------
Dear Charles,

Thanks for your email.
Please accept my applogies for a late reply.

The particular problem you're facing currently is quite typical. In order to resolve, I prefer either somebody visits the site, or if possible, you send me more details containing the close snaphshots (photographs) showing the details including cracks and the damaged situation.

From my side, both the options are doable. Even a consultant/inspector can be arranged.

I'll be glad to help you finding a solution.

Waiting for details or your willing to arrange some site inspector.

Regards,

Siddiq

ENGRLAINES(--nospam--at)aol.com wrote:
My client demo'ed a portion of the concrete slab that anchored one post tensioned cable. I need a P/T consultant in the Los Angeles area to inspect the damaged residential slab or at least guide me in what to do. None of the P/T firms I have contacted will touch a residential slab, or even look at it. The house is 30-years old and it seems to me that any value the P/T cables had in minimizing shinkage and settlement cracks is long past done, so what's the big deal. The entire slab is visible (carpets removed) and other than old hairline cracks, there is no evidence of new damage.

Charles Laines, S.E.

AdmID:1C6F7E74BE395C19026950F766C62473