Electrical conduit pipe used as columns

I have a case where electrical conduit piping is being used as structural columns. You can look at the columns and see the sleeves where sections of the pipe were screwed together and the exposed threads at the top. I have the OD, but it wasn't possible to determine the wall thickness. It's steel of some sort based on the rust. Can anyone give me on a lead on possible wall thicknesses and steel type?