Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Weld Symbol Footnotes[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Weld Symbol Footnotes
- From: "Rich Lewis" <seaint04(--nospam--at)lewisengineering.com>
- Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 09:02:12 -0500
I’m looking at the new edition of the AISC manual. Table 8-2 shows details of different prequalified weld symbols. At the bottom of each page it says the information was copied with permission from AWS D1.1. Each table refers to ‘Notes’ and gives a series of numbers. The AISC manual does not give the notes. Can someone who has access to an AWS D1.1 print the notes in an email message and post them? I specifically want to know notes 3, 4, 5, 8 & 10. If you could post all of them that would be great.
- Prev by Subject: Re: water soaked joists
- Next by Subject: RE: Weld Symbol Footnotes
- Previous by thread: Re: Electrical conduit pipe used as columns
- Next by thread: RE: Weld Symbol Footnotes