Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Is there a correlation?[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Is there a correlation?
- From: "Paul Feather" <PFeather(--nospam--at)se-solutions.net>
- Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 09:25:15 -0700
Absolutely. Without being accused of collusion, we have raised our rates by 25% since 2004, and are seriously considering increasing them further still.
Also, we have been factoring the cost escalation in on our estimates for percentage based fee structures.
Having to give up weekend motorcycle jaunts is serious business, and you need to be adequately compensated.
this is a taboo subject, but I was reading the OC Register yesterday (sports
section of course, since there’s an article every day on my beloved USC
Trojans) and read an article about the proposed stadium for that fictitious
future NFL team destined for the
haven’t raised my rate in a while, but this article got me thinking about
it. On one hand, what I do has nothing to do with
I know we can’t talk about fees, but has anyone else made “adjustments in their business practice” since 2003?
T. William (Bill) Allen, S.E.
- Prev by Subject: Is there a correlation?
- Next by Subject: Re: Is there a correlation?
- Previous by thread: RE: Weld Symbol Footnotes
- Next by thread: Re: Is there a correlation?