Weld Symbol Footnotes

I'm looking at the new edition of the AISC manual.  Table 8-2 shows details
of different prequalified weld symbols.  At the bottom of each page it says
the information was copied with permission from AWS D1.1.  Each table refers
to 'Notes' and gives a series of numbers.  The AISC manual does not give the
notes.  Can someone who has access to an AWS D1.1 print the notes in an
email message and post them?  I specifically want to know notes 3, 4, 5, 8 &
10. If you could post all of them that would be great.

Thanks.

Rich

I’m looking at the new edition of the AISC manual.  Table 8-2 shows details of different prequalified weld symbols.  At the bottom of each page it says the information was copied with permission from AWS D1.1.  Each table refers to ‘Notes’ and gives a series of numbers.  The AISC manual does not give the notes.  Can someone who has access to an AWS D1.1 print the notes in an email message and post them?  I specifically want to know notes 3, 4, 5, 8 & 10. If you could post all of them that would be great.

Thanks.

Rich

AdmID:AF4F9332D40572F6769E13EB0D9911D3