Subject: RE: Another Typo in Aisc 13th Edition?
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 08:29:33 -0500
From: "Solutions Center" <Solutions(--nospam--at)aisc.org>
To: "G Vishwanath" <gvshwnth(--nospam--at)yahoo.com>
Vish,

Yes you are correct. That is on our compiled list to
date that is supposed to be posted to the website
soon; but I do not know when. It is not official, but
this is what I have seen related to the notes on page
8-34:

8-34  The Notes to Prequalified Welded Joints should
be called out sequentially by the numbers 1 through 12
in place of the letter designations shown.

      In the third note, replace ?2.27.5? with
?2.17.2?.

      In the sixth note, delete ?LRFD?.

      In the Seventh note, replace ?T1? with ?T1?.

      In the ninth note, replace ?Note E? with ?Note
6?

Kurt
Kurt Gustafson, S.E., P.E.
Director of Technical Assistance
American Institute of Steel Construction, Inc.