RE: Coupled Shear Walls

Nels,

I also have about 4 pages of some information in my 4th edition of
MacGregor & Wight's Reinforced Concrete Mechanics and Design.  There is
not a lot of information, but there might be some useful info in there (I
did not take the time sit down and read the section right now, even if it
is only 4 pages...it is Friday night and the part of my brain that
processes techinical/structural information has gone into "power
conservation mode").

Regards,

Scott
Adrian, MI