Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Embed Plates Testing[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Embed Plates Testing
- From: CanitzCF(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2006 23:31:40 EST
Is anyone aware of a testing procedure for in-place embed plates with headed studs? The GC is requiring a test procedure for applying a 24 kip tensile load to a 10"x3/8"x19" plate with six 1/2"x4" HS installed in a concrete beam. There is a concern that the welds connecting the studs to the plate are defective.
Thanks in advance,
- Prev by Subject: Re: Electrical conduit pipe used as columns
- Next by Subject: Re: Embed Plates Testing
- Previous by thread: RE: Coupled Shear Walls
- Next by thread: Re: Embed Plates Testing