Re: High Strength barrier?

Dear Jay,
First of all, we live in the Caribbean on a rather small island, so
getting special admixtures and pozzolans other than Super or retarder
is hard to come by.

We have a spec that requires 10 ksi.  Have mixes been made with just
cement and super, aggregates and water, and perhaps a retarder that
reach this strength?  Or what is the maximum that can be reached with
just these components?

This is my question.  I am not sure about the aggregate type, but lets
assume we have a good aggregate.