Re: High Strength barrier?

Refugio,

Which island? Is it near a larger island?

Ramon Carrasquillo, of Austin, Texas, is working to bring fly ash to Puerto Rico. He can provide it in super sacks.

Silica fume doesn't require much space and most major admixture manufacturers can provide it.

Devcon has mobile batch plants and can probably come in if the project is large enough.

10,000 psi is pretty tough with straight cement. Depending on which island you are on, the aggregates may not handle it.

I'm afraid you may not have a simple problem with a simple solution. I assume you are a concrete producer or contractor.You need to talk to either someone who is knowledgeable about the area, like your admix or cement supplier, or come to a concrete consultant like us, but we would have to charge you for our time.

I've given you enough to get started. If you want to hire us feel free to contact me at the address below or as shown in the From header in this message.

Good luck,
Jay Shilstone
j.s(--nospam--at)shilstone.com