OT: Christmas Gifts for Clients

I am looking for some suggestions for some gifts for clients who give me a lot of work.  I have both architects and engineers who I work for.  Anyone have some creative or interesting ones?

Here are some suggestions I have from previous years:

Bona Fide Engineer Sign - http://target.com/target_group/personalized_gifts/566815.jhtml

Personal Scales – I put their name and business on it to personalize it.  I have one client who uses it as a desk name plate.  http://www.rapidrule.com/

Everybody likes Chick-Fil-A.  I have a habit of giving out calendars at Christmas.  The coupons work all year long.

I’ve also given books that I thought were good.

An interesting web site is http://www.giftsforengineers.com

I find engineer clients are easier to find something for because I just think what I’d like to get.  Architect clients are harder to shop for because I don’t think like them.

Any reasonable suggestions would be appreciated.

Rich