Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
OT: Christmas Gifts for Clients[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: OT: Christmas Gifts for Clients
- From: "Rich Lewis" <seaint04(--nospam--at)lewisengineering.com>
- Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 17:48:30 -0600
I am looking for some suggestions for some gifts for clients who give me a lot of work. I have both architects and engineers who I work for. Anyone have some creative or interesting ones?
Here are some suggestions I have from previous years:
Bona Fide Engineer Sign - http://target.com/target_group/personalized_gifts/566815.jhtml
Personal Scales – I put their name and business on it to personalize it. I have one client who uses it as a desk name plate. http://www.rapidrule.com/
Everybody likes Chick-Fil-A. I have a habit of giving out calendars at Christmas. The coupons work all year long.
I’ve also given books that I thought were good.
An interesting web site is http://www.giftsforengineers.com
I find engineer clients are easier to find something for because I just think what I’d like to get. Architect clients are harder to shop for because I don’t think like them.
Any reasonable suggestions would be appreciated.
- Prev by Subject: OT: Architects and Budgets
- Next by Subject: Re: OT: Christmas Gifts for Clients
- Previous by thread: Special Seismic Load Combination List
- Next by thread: RE: Christmas Gifts for Clients