San Diego, CA  92123

858/503-7854
858/503-7858 fax

Visit us on the web at www.arconengineers.com

From: Haan, Scott M POA [mailto:Scott.M.Haan(--nospam--at)poa02.usace.army.mil]
Sent: Tuesday, October 31, 2006 4:27 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: Christmas Gifts for Clients

Pocket protectors.

From: Rich Lewis [mailto:seaint04(--nospam--at)lewisengineering.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 31, 2006 2:49 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: OT: Christmas Gifts for Clients

I am looking for some suggestions for some gifts for clients who give me a lot of work.  I have both architects and engineers who I work for.  Anyone have some creative or interesting ones?

Here are some suggestions I have from previous years:

Bona Fide Engineer Sign - http://target.com/target_group/personalized_gifts/566815.jhtml

Personal Scales – I put their name and business on it to personalize it.  I have one client who uses it as a desk name plate.  http://www.rapidrule.com/

Everybody likes Chick-Fil-A.  I have a habit of giving out calendars at Christmas.  The coupons work all year long.

I’ve also given books that I thought were good.

An interesting web site is http://www.giftsforengineers.com

I find engineer clients are easier to find something for because I just think what I’d like to get.  Architect clients are harder to shop for because I don’t think like them.

Any reasonable suggestions would be appreciated.

Rich