Re: OT: Christmas Gifts for Clients

The state liquor store here in PA sells gift cards.  That can be a big hit if you know them well enough to be a little bit less than professional.

Jim Wilson
Stroudsburg, PA

Rich Lewis <seaint04(--nospam--at)lewisengineering.com> wrote:
I am looking for some suggestions for some gifts for clients who give me a lot of work.  I have both architects and engineers who I work for.  Anyone have some creative or interesting ones?

Here are some suggestions I have from previous years:

Personal Scales ? I put their name and business on it to personalize it.  I have one client who uses it as a desk name plate.  http://www.rapidrule.com/

Everybody likes Chick-Fil-A.  I have a habit of giving out calendars at Christmas.  The coupons work all year long.

I?ve also given books that I thought were good.

An interesting web site is http://www.giftsforengineers.com

I find engineer clients are easier to find something for because I just think what I?d like to get.  Architect clients are harder to shop for because I don?t think like them.

Any reasonable suggestions would be appreciated.

Rich