Re: OT: Christmas Gifts for Clients

            Rich,

                        Last week, I was given a very nice, soft-sided attaché case with space for a laptop inside with the presenter’s logo on the side that would normally be away from one’s body. I have no idea whether it is a reasonable suggestion from your perspective, but I’ll use it for years. Tags inside say Leed’s, Item # 5700-58BK. Did I say it is very nice?

            Jim Getaz

            Winchester, Virginia