Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: OT: Christmas Gifts for Clients[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Re: OT: Christmas Gifts for Clients
- From: "Jim Getaz" <jgetaz(--nospam--at)shockeyprecast.com>
- Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2006 07:06:49 -0500
Last week, I was given a very nice, soft-sided attaché case with space for a laptop inside with the presenter’s logo on the side that would normally be away from one’s body. I have no idea whether it is a reasonable suggestion from your perspective, but I’ll use it for years. Tags inside say Leed’s, Item # 5700-58BK. Did I say it is very nice?
- Prev by Subject: Re: OT: Christmas Gifts for Clients
- Next by Subject: P/T slab repair in L.A.
- Previous by thread: RE: Christmas Gifts for Clients
- Next by thread: Re: Capital Addition, was FRP Reinforcing