Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Precast Concrete[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Precast Concrete
- From: Padmanabhan Rajendran <rakamaka(--nospam--at)yahoo.com>
- Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2006 11:00:48 -0800 (PST)
I have a project in Louisiana which requires construction of 120' X 120' precast concrete, elevated, slabs to support equipment for a pipeline metering station. The slab will be supported on precast concrete piles. Please recommend contractors to manufacture the slab and to build the facility.
Access over 1 million songs - Yahoo! Music Unlimited Try it today.
- Prev by Subject: RE: Precast Column Base Connection
- Next by Subject: Precast Concrete - Manufacturer in Louisiana and vicinity
- Previous by thread: Re: Specifying low w/c
- Next by thread: 2003 IEBC vs 1997 UCBC URM shear wall capacity