De: Michael Sikes [mailto:msikes(--nospam--at)saussyeng.com]
Enviado el: Miércoles, 01 de Noviembre de 2006 08:23 a.m.
Para: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Asunto: RE: Christmas Gifts for Clients

for really nice gifts try www.metrographics.com or
www.gifts4professionals.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Rich Lewis [mailto:seaint04(--nospam--at)lewisengineering.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 31, 2006 6:49 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: OT: Christmas Gifts for Clients

I am looking for some suggestions for some gifts for clients who give me a
lot of work.  I have both architects and engineers who I work for.  Anyone
have some creative or interesting ones?

Here are some suggestions I have from previous years:

Bona Fide Engineer Sign -
http://target.com/target_group/personalized_gifts/566815.jhtml

Personal Scales - I put their name and business on it to personalize it. I have one client who uses it as a desk name plate. http://www.rapidrule.com/

Everybody likes Chick-Fil-A.  I have a habit of giving out calendars at
Christmas.  The coupons work all year long.

I've also given books that I thought were good.

An interesting web site is http://www.giftsforengineers.com
<http://www.giftsforengineers.com/>

I find engineer clients are easier to find something for because I just
think what I'd like to get.  Architect clients are harder to shop for
because I don't think like them.

Any reasonable suggestions would be appreciated.

Rich

<http://630982.sigclick.mailinfo.com/sigclick/0F000208/01004C0D/0A4F0099321920.jpg>