Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Christmas Gifts for Clients[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Re: Christmas Gifts for Clients
- From: "Jared Keyser" <jkeyser(--nospam--at)LCMF.com>
- Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2006 12:22:02 -0900
Title: Re: Christmas Gifts for Clients
My personal favorite pre-911 gift received from one of our sub consultants was a engraved stainless steel leatherman. It became a regular addition to my inspection kit pre-911. Since 911, due to my personal aversion to checking baggage, it has been relegated to a tackle box and the summer long use of removing hooks from the mouths of countless small rainbows. I have gotten a couple of questions from my girls on who RSA Engineering is.
Jared F. Keyser, P.E.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Christmas Gifts for Clients
- Next by Subject: RE: CMU fire damage
- Previous by thread: Re: Christmas Gifts for Clients
- Next by thread: Aluminum Channels