Re: Christmas Gifts for Clients

Title: Re: Christmas Gifts for Clients

My personal favorite pre-911 gift received from one of our sub consultants was a engraved stainless steel leatherman.  It became a regular addition to my inspection kit pre-911.  Since 911, due to my personal aversion to checking baggage, it has been relegated to a tackle box and the summer long use of removing hooks from the mouths of countless small rainbows.  I have gotten a couple of questions from my girls on who RSA Engineering is.

Jared F. Keyser, P.E.