From: G Vishwanath [mailto:gvshwnth(--nospam--at)yahoo.com]
Sent: Monday, November 06, 2006 6:46 AM
To: steel steel; seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org; misc misc
Subject: page 4-131 of 8th Edition of Aisc manual

The engineer's comment in the detail dwg reads:
See page 4-131 of Manual of steel construction 8th
Edition.

Will some kind soul please scan and mail me this page?
I have the blue Seventh edition.
I have the green 9th edition.
I have the black thirteenth edition.
It's just my bad luck that I have don't have this
particular edition that the engineer is referring to.

Why wasn't this engineer a little more behind the
times and quoted the Seventh edition? Or at least been
upto date?
What color is the 8th edition?
Just curious.

Thanks in advance.