Re: Steel-Detail: page 4-131 of 8th Edition of Aisc manual

David,
Thanks a million.
I received both scans.
The second is perfect.

List,
David has already sent me what I need.
Please don't bother now.
Great list.
Regards
Vish

--- David Nelms <ncsd(--nospam--at)bellsouth.net> wrote:

> New scan, much better...
>
> David
>
> Vish, it's the red book. I could not get a good scan
> the first go thru
> (book so thick on the glass scanner). I'm attaching
> the first run hoping
> it may have gotten what you needed.
>
> David
> NC Structural Detailers, Inc.
>
> G Vishwanath wrote:
> > The engineer's comment in the detail dwg reads:
> > See page 4-131 of Manual of steel construction 8th
> > Edition.
> >
> > Will some kind soul please scan and mail me this
> page?
> > I have the blue Seventh edition.
> > I have the green 9th edition.
> > I have the black thirteenth edition.
> > It's just my bad luck that I have don't have this
> > particular edition that the engineer is referring
> to.
> >
> > Why wasn't this engineer a little more behind the
> > times and quoted the Seventh edition? Or at least
> been
> > upto date?
> > What color is the 8th edition?
> > Just curious.
> >
> > Thanks in advance.
> > Regards
> > GV

Sponsored Link

Try Netflix today! With plans starting at only $5.99 a month what are you waiting for?
http://www.netflix.com/Signup?mqso=80010030