Re: Stacked bond cmu

oh, now i understand, didn't know what stacked bond masonry was !
running bond masonry does not require this though.
sections 1.13.6 and on in ACI 530-02

On 11/6/06, Scott Maxwell <smaxwell(--nospam--at)engin.umich.edu> wrote:
Section 1.14.6.3 of the 2005 MSJC (ACI 530-02).  Would be similar section
for the 2002 edition, I believe...but don't have it in front of me at the
moment.  I do know that the same requirement is in the 1999 edition, so it
will be in the 2002 edition as well.

Regards,

Scott
Adrian, MI