Fw: CRSI Manual

I contacted CRSI about this earlier in the year (March) - the response
email I got from them indicated early 2008 would be their next release... I
personally wish it was coming out sooner!

----- Forwarded by Bradford Burton/DC/Ellerbe Becket on 11/07/2006 09:22 AM
-----

             "Anthony Felder"
             <AFelder(--nospam--at)CRSI.org
                                       <Bradford_Burton(--nospam--at)ellerbebecket.com>
             03/08/2006 01:07                                           cc
             PM
                                                                   Subject
                                       RE: CRSI Handbook Question

Our next edition of the Design Handbook is scheduled to be released in
early 2008 and will be based on the 318-08 Code.