RE: Hoboken, NJ Building Code

If you are repairing, modifying or adding on to an existing then the NJ UCC (Uniform Construction Code) controls.

Matthew Stuart

________________________________

From: Brian S Bossley [mailto:BSBossley(--nospam--at)venturaengineering.com]
Sent: Tue 11/7/2006 4:59 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Hoboken, NJ Building Code

Does anybody know which code New Jersey is using?  Is it an IBC 2000 based code or an IBC 2003 based code?  Is the IBC 2003 based code going to be adopted soon, if it's not enforced now? I tried calling the building department, but I have had no luck.  I can't even leave a message.

Thanks in advance for your help on this.

Brian S Bossley, PE

Ventura Engineering

7610 Olentangy River Rd

Columbus, OH 43235