RE: Hoboken, NJ Building Code

Brian,

In the Philly area, they are enforcing the 2003 IBC.

Randall H. Collier, P.E.

From: Brian S Bossley [mailto:BSBossley(--nospam--at)venturaengineering.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 07, 2006 4:00 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Hoboken, NJ Building Code

Does anybody know which code New Jersey is using?  Is it an IBC 2000 based code or an IBC 2003 based code?  Is the IBC 2003 based code going to be adopted soon, if it’s not enforced now? I tried calling the building department, but I have had no luck.  I can’t even leave a message.

Thanks in advance for your help on this.

Brian S Bossley, PE

Ventura Engineering

7610 Olentangy River Rd

Columbus, OH 43235

mailgate.winkinc.com made the following annotations
Attention: The information contained in this message and/or attachments is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any views, opinions, or thoughts expressed in this email reflect those of the sender, and do not necessarily express those of the company. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any system and destroy any copies. Thank you. ---------------------------------------------------------------------