RE: Hoboken, NJ Building Code

Thanks for the speedy response.

I'm putting up a noise-reduction panel wall around some HVAC equipment which is on the roof of a building in Hoboken.  I'm not sure if the NJ UCC is where I should go, but I don't think this will add a significant amount of lateral load to the building.

I'm in a situation in which I would have considered wind exposure category A before, but depending on which version of the IBC I'm looking at, it may not even be an option.  I think that I may want to just go with exposure B to avoid problems down the road.

<<winmail.dat>>