OT - holiday gifts

I just remembered a conversation I had with another engineer about gifts for Architects a few years ago, and the possibility of a magic 8 ball came up. I think we actually researched it and found it to be prohibitively expensive. The internals we came up with would have 16 actual wide flange sizes, concentrate and ask again, use a sky hook, custom unobtainium, and redesign required (or other language to that effect).

I just looked and it's 500pc minimum, $2200 in setup (2000 of that for the custom interior) and $3-5 each depending on quantity. I don't have that many "architect friends," or that much marketing budget, but it's still an interesting idea. (Then again, I'd hate to let everyone else in on my beam-sizing efficiency secret ;-)

--
Jordan