RE: sandwich panels in seismic design category D?

I thought S. Maxwell would chime in with his work on SIP's...

"Haan, Scott M POA" <Scott.M.Haan(--nospam--at)poa02.usace.army.mil>

11/08/2006 03:06 PM

Please respond to
<seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>

<seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
cc
Subject
RE: sandwich panels in seismic design category D?

No response.  Are all the people on the list celebrating?  Personally I dressed for a funeral today. My dreams of aerial hunting wolves in the new ANWR oilfield complex were dashed last night.