From: fugeeo(--nospam--at)gmail.com
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Sent: Thu, 9 Nov 2006 12:39 PM
Subject: Anchor Systems Specifications

I was recently perusing somewhere recently (yet I cannot remember where), through Hilti preparation techniques, and reductions in loads, or requirements for increased number of bolts in the case of non-licensed installers (or no special inspection type thing).

Someone know where I would find these criteria?