Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Quake study tests a home's strength[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Quake study tests a home's strength
- From: Jnapd(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 13:29:49 EST
Don't forget the well constructed test house had 2nd floor displacements of 4" during the event and permanent displacement of 1" at the second floor.
Only the room where they anchored the furniture was without possible occupant damage.
Johnson & Nielsen Associates
Palm Springs, CA
- Prev by Subject: RE: Quake study tests a home's strength
- Next by Subject: R/C Sloping Columns
- Previous by thread: RE: Quake study tests a home's strength
- Next by thread: Ground bearing slabs without control joints