Loining List Server

I have tried several times to re-join the list server using the "join" AND "subscribe" boxes of SEAINT.ORG, (inputting my email address), but nothing seems to be happening. Can anyone tell me if this is operating properly or some other means of getting back onto the list??

Thanks in Advance,

Larry Hauer S.E.