From: lrhauer(--nospam--at)earthlink.net [mailto:lrhauer(--nospam--at)earthlink.net]
Sent: Friday, 17 November 2006 06:23
To: SEAOC
Subject: Loining List Server

I have tried several times to re-join the list server using the "join" AND
"subscribe" boxes of SEAINT.ORG, (inputting my email address), but nothing
seems to be happening. Can anyone tell me if this is operating properly or
some other means of getting back onto the list??

Thanks in Advance,

Larry Hauer S.E.