Re: AVWIN98 & RISA2D

Thanks. My real name is Alex by the way. Alejo is just the spanish word for it. I just used it because I live in Alta Tierra which means High Land.
I think AVWIN98 is better than STAAD any other FEA program that i know in terms of creating models fast and solving quickly. Does anybody here know any bugs in the program. I think the concrete column design is conservative. RISA2D is better in this area.

Advance Merry Christmas to all on this list.

Alex C. Nacionales
Civil Engineer
Iloilo City, Philippines

Syed A Masroor <masroor(--nospam--at)eaworld.com> wrote:
Alejo,
I have heard "experts"; Lawyers, insurance agents, old car salesmen even some engineers, qualify everything in such a way that it no longer remains relevant to any real life situation. But this tops them all. You should get a medal. You deserve it.
    Thanks and May God Bless those who deserve it.

Sponsored Link

Degrees online in as fast as 1 Yr - MBA, Bachelor's, Master's, Associate - Click now to apply