Re: AVWIN98 & RISA2

I have never heard of AVWIN 98 or any other year. When I tried to look it up on the web, I didn't find anything but a Spanish site, which was no help to me.
Gary

Nacionales Alex wrote:
Sorry about that gm. What software are you using by the way.
I have used RISA2D and tried to learn SAP and ETABs but the quickest to learn was for me
was AVWIN 98.
Have a nice day gm. you should deserve it. Alex

*/"Gerard Madden, SE" <gmse4603(--nospam--at)gmail.com>/* wrote:

    Now that's funny....

    -gm

    On 11/17/06, *Nacionales Alex* <acnacionales(--nospam--at)yahoo.com