Re: AVWIN98 & RISA2

Gary,

      It was upgraded to RAM Advance. It is even better than before. "better, stronger faster"
  like the six million dollar man. What FEA software are you using by the way.

  Alex

"Gary L. Hodgson and Assoc." <ghodgson(--nospam--at)bellnet.ca> wrote:
  I have never heard of AVWIN 98 or any other year. When I tried to look
it up on the web, I didn't find anything but a Spanish site, which was
no help to me.
Gary

Nacionales Alex wrote:
> Sorry about that gm. What software are you using by the way.
> I have used RISA2D and tried to learn SAP and ETABs but the quickest
> to learn was for me
> was AVWIN 98.
>
> Have a nice day gm. you should deserve it.
>
> Alex
>
> */"Gerard Madden, SE" /* wrote:
>
> Now that's funny....
>
> -gm
>

> On 11/17/06, *Nacionales Alex* > > wrote:
>
> Thanks. My real name is Alex by the way. Alejo is just the
> spanish word for it. I just used it because I live in Alta
> Tierra which means High Land.
> I think AVWIN98 is better than STAAD any other FEA program
> that i know in terms of creating models fast and solving
> quickly. Does anybody here know any bugs in the program. I
> think the concrete column design is conservative. RISA2D is
> better in this area.
>
> Advance Merry Christmas to all on this list.
>
> Alex C. Nacionales
> Civil Engineer
> Iloilo City, Philippines
>
> */Syed A Masroor < masroor(--nospam--at)eaworld.com
> >/* wrote:
>
> Alejo,
> I have heard "experts"; Lawyers, insurance agents, old car
> salesmen even some engineers, qualify everything in such a
> way that it no longer remains relevant to /any/ real life
> situation. But this tops them all. You should get a medal.
> You deserve it.
>
> / Thanks and May God Bless those who deserve it./

> Sponsored Link
>
> Degrees online in as fast as 1 Yr - MBA, Bachelor's, Master's,
> Associate - Click now to apply
>

> --
> -gm

> Sponsored Link
>
> Mortgage rates near 39yr lows. $310,000 Mortgage for $999/mo -
> Calculate new house payment

* http://www.seaint.org/sealist1.asp
* site at: http://www.seaint.org

Sponsored Link

$200,000 mortgage for $660/mo - 30/15 yr fixed, reduce debt, home equity - Click now for info