Glulam roof girders

On a sloped roof using glulam girders (the girders are running perpendicular to the slope, 2x joists running parallel with the slope) how is the roof sheathing normally attached to the glulams? Are the glulams actually rotated so the sloped sheathing sits flat on the top lamination or is the top of the glulam cut at the same angle as the slope?   I would think it would be difficult to erect if all the girders had to be rotated.

I made a quick sketch to show what I mean:

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q141/haynewp/GL.jpg

Will Haynes