Seatlle Engineers

Hi Guys,

      I planning to visit Seatlle next year if time permits. I would like to Know who are from
Seatlle on this list. It would be great if I could meet some of you. What code is being used in Seattle currently. I am still using UBC 1997 and would like to get updated. I have a brother who lives in Seatlle. Please email me privately at the adress below.

      Bye and best wishes to all.

     Alex C. Naionales
     Insight Technology Solutions
     anacionales(--nospam--at)insightts.net

Sponsored Link

Mortgage rates near 39yr lows. $510,000 Mortgage for $1,698/mo - Calculate new house payment