re: glulam beams

Will,
Like Bob said, do not rotate the girders, good luck finding a connection for that and there just is no reason. Plywood is there for shear (and you can still nail into the corners) and to hold up the shingles. This will still be accomplished at a slope. But I just put a note to mitre cut a 2x to fit on my dwgs.

Cheers and happy holidays to the list,
andrew

Andrew Kester, PE
ADK Structural Engineering, PLLC